What jobs make 80K a year without a degree?
These jobs can potentially offer an annual salary of at least $60,000:
- Air traffic controller
- Claims adjuster
- Aircraft mechanic
- Pharmacy technician
- Commercial pilot
- Nuclear power reactor operator
- Funeral director
- Nuclear technician
What jobs pay well without a degree?
Top fun jobs that pay well without a degree
- Bookkeeper. Primary duties: A bookkeeper is a professional specializing in finance and organization who manages a company’s records.
- Technical support specialist. Primary duties: Technical support specialists work with customers to help resolve technical, software and hardware issues.
- Purchasing agent. …
- Electrician. …
- Real estate broker. …
- Makeup artist. …
What jobs require no education?
What is the best career without a degree?
· A college degree can put you on the fast-track to success in today’s job market by increasing your earning potential and access to different work opportunities — but higher education is an …
· The article “10 Entry-Level Jobs That Can Be Done Remotely: Some Pay Over $70,000 Per Year” originally published on Grow+Acorns. VIDEO 1:25 01:25 Deepak Chopra: This is the best way to manage stress
· Job description: Drive requirements, review data, resolve issues, produce user stories and document workflows. Bachelor’s degree …
· What Does it Take to Get into Quantum Computing? Not just any degree will launch a quantum computing career. A bachelor’s degree in physics or computer science is a good start; however, quantum mechanics, computational physics, and machine learning are needed.If you’re starting out with just a bachelor’s degree, plan to add a master’s and maybe even a doctorate …
· Career tip #1: Diversify your academic studies. You might think that the one key credential for a CBO is an MBA. That is certainly useful. But if you want to be a CBO for a biotech startup, I always counsel people to diversify their studies and dive as deep into the sciences as they can before pursuing their business degree.
· I am a non-tourism degree graduate, am I eligible to apply to the Graduate Diploma in Tourism Development and Management? All tourism and non-tourism graduates, with at least 1-year work experience and who would like to obtain a diploma and/or an advance degree in the field of tourism management and development may apply.
· In order to obtain a security clearance, you must first obtain a job that requires one. Your employer – either the federal government or a government contractor – will walk you through the process of obtaining a clearance, after they’ve decided they want you for the job. Step one – find a job. Step two, obtain a clearance.
· I know I’m betraying my prejudices here, but that sounds like a silly reason to get a degree. I totally agree with you. [Laughs.] But she didn’t have to worry about the money, obviously. She liked the status. I mean, she wanted the status. So it was interesting to me that the criticism within the “Dr. Biden” flap was never about that.
· There’s nothing quite like calling a late night phone sex number. And better yet, there are a ton of real ones that offer genuine free trials. …
· Actually, I get it…. Many of you had a friend or father or brother in the Masons, or a mother or sister in one of the women-only groups like the Eastern Star or the Job’s Daughters, and they were probably very low-level and to them it was just a group they were in so they could belong to something.