Can I really become a lawyer online?
Yes, you can become a lawyer online with a distance JD program. As long as your program prepares you to pass the Bar, then your program should help you build all of the skills needed to be a lawyer. Now, if you want to know how to become a lawyer with an online degree, you’ll have to make sure that you’ve got a good program. How do you do that?
What is the quickest way to get a law degree?
- Choose a college with alternative credit options
- Take accelerated classes online (6 week or 8 week)
- Get college credit for your experience
- Get up to 1 year of credit with CLEP exams
Can you really get a job with an online degree?
You might want to check out if the school you are considering has partnerships with any business and industry leaders that could be future employers for you. Getting a job with an online degree can be tricky
, but if you do the research on both the school and your potential employers, you will have a far better chance of seeing career success.
What colleges offer a law degree?
Red Rocks Community College
- Program Name: Associate of Applied Science in Law Enforcement
- Program Length: 61 credits (about 2 years)
- Tuition and Fees: $4,158 per year for in-state students; $15,246 per year for out-of-state students (for 2018-2019)