What other degrees can one get after doing a MBA?
- Financial Risk Management [FRM]
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst [CFA]
- Ph.D. …
- ISB’s Certificate Programme in Business Analytics
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance [CRMA]
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
What careers are available with a BS in biology?
Opportunities. Graduates of BS in Biology
may pursue a career
path in government agencies, biological laboratories, museums, zoos, aquaria, and private organizations. They may apply as a biochemist, biotechnologist, medical manager, financial analyst, pharmaceutical sales representative, physician assistant, or a biological technician.
Which MBA is best for Biotechnology?
- Biotechnology (11)
- Finance (1613)
- Sales & Marketing (1573)
- Human Resources (1530)
- IT & Systems (764)
- Operations (647)
- International Business (635)
- Business Analytics (336)
- HealthCare & Hospital (306)
- Supply Chain (295)
What are the best colleges for biology?
BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS: Two Marton twins shared the stage when Rangitīkei College
handed out its top
academic awards this year … was first in art and biology
, and before her external exams had started she had achieved level 3 NCEA endorsed with excellence.